Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are....


Little BraveHeart. AB painted his face for him. He didn't mind.

Well, they are here. In my house. In my bed. They are with me when I take a shower, actually, they are with me every time I go into the bathroom. You get the point. They are wild things. And, I am their Mommy which means that I have the potential to be the wildest of them all. This afternoon, following a rare fit of cleaning, Ava Belle walks downstairs and says, "Mommy, why does it smell like wild things in this house?" Hmmm. I wonder. This coming from a three year old who is wearing nothing but a pair of Elmo panties, backwards, and has a bright red tummy. Apparently, the baby in her belly told her to color it with a red marker.  I think it's time for good ole Daddy to come home and bring a little equilibrium back to the 'lair.'

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! I love it, and relate all too well my dear.

    ReplyDelete